The huge variety of camera manufactures and camera models leads to many specific and rare in-camera features. While we strive to add support for these features, there are many that are not supported at this time:
- Setting the white balance from metadata, including presets, custom or Kelvin settings
- In-camera looks or profiles such as grayscale, portrait, landscape, faithful, film types, etc.
- Cropping and custom sensor aspect ratios. This includes cropping photos automatically taken with lens with small image circles such as Nikon DX lens on an FX camera.
- Automatic lens correction
- Super resolution photos created from multiple captures
For more information on the current build and upcoming features, please see our Photo RAW 2017 Release Notes page.