Unfortunately the new merge to Pano and merge to HDR modules are only available when you are running the application as a standalone. You will not be able to access these modules as a plugin from Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom. For more information on how to use these two features, please check out the links below.
Articles in this section
- Are Lightroom Presets Compatible with ON1?
- The "Getting Started" Window in ON1 Photo RAW
- How do I create a triptych / how do I divide my image into 3 parts?
- Custom Crop Ratios – ON1 Photo RAW 2019
- Dual Display Mode -New with ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5
- Versions (Virtual Copies) – ON1 Photo RAW 2019
- Importing Photos into Browse – ON1 Photo RAW 2019
- Adding a Border or Frame in ON1 Photo RAW 2019
- Tiling Images with Resize
- Creating Gallery Wraps with Resize – ON1 Photo RAW 2019