This article will show you how to rotate your images inside the Photo RAW 2017.7. However, there are a few important things to note before trying to rotate your images inside the standalone application or running the plugins from Lightroom.
- You will not be able to rotate .PSD files from within the Browse module. To rotate a PSD file, please open the image in the Layers module and rotate the image by selecting the Transform Tool.
- You will not be able to rotate an image while viewing in the Detail view. If you are in the Browse module and viewing an image in detail view, simply go back to the thumbnail view to rotate the image.
How to rotate an image in Browse:
1. Go to the Photo Tab at the top:
2. Click on the rotate option within the thumbnail preview. Please note, the rotate arrows will not appear on a .PSD thumbnail:
3. Right click on the thumbnail in Browse and choose Rotate:
How do I rotate multiple images in Browse?
To rotate multiple images, simply select all of the images you want to rotate and use one of the three methods above to rotate all of the selected images in one step.
How to rotate a .PSD file (or any file type) inside the Layers module:
Select the Transform Tool (the top most tool in your tool stack) and click the rotate icons to rotate the image:
How do I level or straighten an image?
Open an image in the Layers module, select the hand tool and use the Rotation slider shown below: