1. Please make sure the configuration meets the minimum system requirements.
2. Update your video card driver. (Windows only)
3. Once you have updated your video card driver, we recommend reinstalling the program. Below are the installation instructions:
4. You will be able to download the most current installer here.
Before you contact us ask the following questions:
- Can you isolate the problem e.g. is it a particular file, tool, or following a series of steps?
If problems persist please gather the following information and contact Technical Support :
The Start button > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Information Now click, File > Export > and export as a .txt file and include in your response.
1. Reinstall the program.
Below are the installation instructions:
2. You will be able to download the most current installer here.
If reinstalling the program has not fixed the problem, please gather the information below and include a detailed description of the problem you are experiencing in your response.
To access System Profiler, click on the Apple menu in the top left corner and choose About This Mac > More Info > System Report. File>Save. Next right click on the .spx > Compress and please send this spx.zip file in your submission.
When the crash log appears and it prompts you to send to Apple please click Details or More Information and copy the details of the crash into a text file and send it as well.