To resolve this issue please perform the following.
1. Close Adobe Photoshop
2. Download and install the Adobe Extension Manager. This is available through the Adobe CC App and also here: https://www.adobe.com/exchange/em_download/
3. Go to the following location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\Extensions\onOne
and delete the onOne folder.
4. Open the Adobe Extension Manager app.
5. Go to: File > Install Extension. Navigate to:
C:\Program Files\onOne Software\Perfect Photo Suite 9\Plug-in Files\Panels\onOne.zxp
add the onOne.zxp by highlighting it and clicking open.
6. Launch Adobe Photoshop CC 2014