1. Download and double click on the installer.
2. Open Adobe Lightroom. Go to File > Plug-In Manager.
3. Find and click on PhotoVia from the list. Click Enable and Done.
4. In the Adobe Lightroom Library go to the Publish Services pane and click Set Up...
5. Click Authorize and your default internet browser will open to a Google login. If you do not have a Google account you can register for one free at Google.com
6. Follow the instructions on Google's page and Authorize access. Return to Adobe Lightroom and click Save in the lower right.
7. Check the condition(s) you wish to set as the parameters for Publishing photos. After you click Finish those photos will begin publishing.
You are done installing the PhotoVia Adobe Lightroom plugin. Allow a moment for the Photos to be published depending on the number of photos. Now just download PhotoVia iOS app and login with the same Google account authorized in this Publisher.