There is a known issue for users on Wacom tablets specifically with using the preference/setting of "scrolling controls the brush size." We are currently working with Wacom to fix the problem. As a workaround change the preference/settings for scrolling to none.
Articles in this section
- Known issues with macOS 10.15 Catalina & ON1 Photo RAW
- ON1 PHOTO RAW 2019 Crashing on Windows
- macOS 10.11 Support and ON1 Photo RAW 2019.6
- Troubleshooting Slowness in ON1 Photo RAW 2019
- Why does the ON1 PHOTO RAW 2019.5 alert the Antivirus software?
- ON1 PHOTO RAW 2019.5 Dynamic Preview Quality
- macOS 10.14.5 case-sensitive disk format will cause errors loading RAW photos
- Borders, Vignettes & Textures do not apply correctly in 2019.5
- Unable to Close the First Run Dialog When Launched from Photoshop on Windows 2019.5
- Erratic behavior brushing using Wacom tablet