All of your presets and extras that you have installed are located in the "Presets Folder" inside the folders for each highlighted Photo 10 module in the screenshot below. To back up your presets, simple create a copy of each module folder (Effects 10, Enhance 10, Portrait 10, Resize 10 and Extras 10).
1. Open Finder and go up to the top menu bar and click "Go"
2. Hold down the Option Key while clicking on the GO menu. This will reveal the hidden User Library. Click on "Library"
3. Now in the Finder inside the Library > Application Support > ON1
4. Copy these Folders and place them on your Desktop or in a location on your HD that you specify.
Go back to Step 3. If you are running version 9 or earlier of our products, you will see an "onOne Software" Folder instead of "ON1". Open this folder, and copy the folders selected in the screen shot below:
How to restore your Presets on Mac:
The process of restoring your presets is simple, you will need to drag and drop the selected folders that you copied to your Desktop and drag and drop them into the same location. If you are running the Photo 10, simply drag all of the folders you backed up (Effects 10, Enhance 10, Portrait 10, Resize 10 and Extras 10) into the "ON1" folder shown below:
Once you drag the folders into the "ON1" or "onOne Software Folder" for legacy versions, a dialog box will appear saying that these folders already exist in this location. Please click "replace". If you are dragging all of the folders at once, simply check the "Apply to All" box. This will replace the Presets folder with the folder containing your presets:
How to backup your Presets and Extras on Windows:
The process for backing up your presets on Windows is exactly the same as above. You will need to copy the selected folders and place them on your Desktop or a location on your HD and drag and drop them into the same location to restore them.
1. Goto your [C:\]\Users\<username>\AppData*\Roaming\ON1
*AppData is a hidden folder, if you don’t see it, change your folder options, instructions here.
For legacy users (version 9 and earlier) you will see a "onOne Software" Folder instead of "ON1", but the process and folder structures are exactly the same.
2. Select the highlighted Folders in the screen shot above (Effects 10, Enhance 10, Portrait 10, Resize 10 and Extras 10), right click on the selection and choose "copy". Paste these folders to your Desktop or a location on your HD.
How to restore your presets and extras on Windows:
The process of restoring your presets is the same as the Mac instructions above. You will need to navigate to the "ON1" or "onOne Software" Folder and drag and drop the folders you just copied in step 2 into this location.
4. Drag the folders you backed up and place them into the same location "ON1" or "onOne Software". Once you drop them into this folder, a window will appear asking you to replace the files. Click "Replace the files in the destination":
This will replace the existing preset folder with the backed up preset folder for each module to complete the process.