This article includes instructions on how to install presets into the Photo 10.5.2 only.
For help installing and managing presets in the Photo Raw 2017, please click here.
For help installing and managing presets in the Photo Raw 2018, please click here.
How to install ON1 Presets into the Photo 10.5.2:
1. Mac Users: RIGHT CLICK ON THE .ONPreset file > OPEN WITH > ON1 Photo 10.
Windows Users: Right click on the .zip file and choose Open With > Windows Explorer. This will unzip the file properly.
2. In the containing folder there will be a ".ONPreset" file. RIGHT CLICK ON THE .ONPreset file > OPEN WITH > ON1 Photo 10
3. The onOne stand alone application will launch automatically. A window will appear: "This will install the 'Preset Name' preset package. Do you want to continue?" Click Yes.
4. Another window will appear: The preset package "Preset Name" has installed "X" new files. There were no errors. Click Close.
5. The Presets will appear inside of the respective module they are designed for, under the Preset menu located in the top left corner and available under the associated category name of the Preset pack.
Access Textures in Layers
1. The Textures will appear under the Extras tab in the upper left corner under User Extras > Textures
Access Textures in Effects
1. Click the + icon and choose Texturizer
2. In the "Category" drop down you will find User textures at the bottom of the list
3. In the "Texture" drop down you will find all the textures in the selected category