There is a rare issue with users that have the Free and Full version installed. Follow the instructions below to fix the problem.
1. Go to Macintosh HD\Users\<username>\Library\Application Support\onOne Software\
Note: The user library is a hidden folder, click the Go menu and hold down the option key to get to this folder.
2. In these subfolders backup and Presets/Favorites you want to keep. You might notice the Effects 9 Free has the Presets your looking for, and they're being installed there incorrectly
3. Manually Delete (onOne Software) and all of its subfolders from the location above.
4. Run the Remove All app posted here:
5. Empty Trash, Log Out, and Restart your computer.
6. Reinstall the Perfect Photo Suite 9.5
Now you should be able to manually place the preset files you backed up into the same folders they originally were in.
This should permanently fix the problem with presets not appearing with future presets.