Below is a complete list of all of the bugs fixed with the 10.1 release for ON1 Photo 10.
You can download the link for the update below.
February 1, 2016
The 10.1 update adds features, corrects defects and improves stability and compatibility of ON1 Photo 10. It includes all of the improvements from versions 10.0.1 and 10.0.2. It is recommended for all users.
This update includes the following improvements:
- Resize module is back — You will find it below Layers in the module selector.
- Apple Photos Extension — You can now access Enhance, Effects and Portrait inside of Apple Photos.
- Photoshop plug-in enhancements
- New preference to control if the results are applied to a copy of the layer or the current layer.
- New preference to control if the last used settings are loaded.
- Fixed an issue with faces being reloaded in Portrait when they shouldn’t be.
- Brush strokes made in plug-ins are now re-editiable when used as a Smart Filter on a Smart Object.
- New color management system
- Crash logging improvements
- Minor artwork changes
- Updated RAW support to add several new cameras
Use of this software is subject to the original End User License Agreement that came with the software.