1. Mac Users: RIGHT CLICK ON THE .ONPreset file > OPEN WITH > ON1 Photo 10.
(note: you can also drag and drop the .ONPreset file onto the ON1 Photo 10 icon to install the presets)
Windows Users: Right click on the .zip file and choose Open With > Windows Explorer. This will unzip the file properly.
2. In the containing folder there will be a ".ONPreset" file. RIGHT CLICK ON THE .ONPreset file > OPEN WITH > ON1 Photo 10
3. The ON1 stand alone application will launch automatically. A window will appear: "This will install the 'Preset Name' preset package. Do you want to continue?" Click Yes.
4. Another window will appear: The preset package "Preset Name" has installed "X" new files. There were no errors. Click Close.
5. The Presets will appear inside of ON1 Enhance under the Preset menu located in the top left corner.