If you are installing ON1 Photo RAW 2019 on a machine that is not connected to the internet or on a travel laptop that does not have constant internet access, you will be able to activate the program via the offline activation steps below. Once you get the program activated, you will not be prompted to activate on this machine again, regardless of your internet connection.
How to activate ON1 Photo Raw 2019 on a machine with no Internet Connection:
1. First, you will need to login to your ON1 User Account on our website here.
2. Once you have logged into your ON1 User Account, go to your main "Account" section and click on "Apps":
3. Next, select the "ON1 Photo Raw 2019" product:
4. This will open the Photo RAW 2019 page of your User Account. You can view/reset your product activations or request an offline activation code. Click on "Request Offline Activation Code":
5. Next, you will need to enter your ON1 User Account email address and password. It is absolutely critical that you are entering the same email address and password that you used to login to your ON1 User Account (in step 1) in order to generate the offline activation code. Please make sure you do not have any typos in the email and password fields.
6. After clicking the "Get Offline Activation Code" button, the offline activation code will appear in the field shown in the screenshot below. Select this code and copy it to your clipboard:
7. Once you have copied the offline activation code to your clipboard, launch the ON1 Photo RAW 2019 application, and click on the sign in button:
8. This will bring you to the normal sign in activation dialog, click on the "no internet connection" button:
9. This will bring you to the offline activation dialog. You will need to enter your same ON1 User Account email address and password. Again, it is absolutely critical that you enter the same email address and password (with no typos) along with the offline activation code that you copied to your clipboard in step 6. Paste the offline request code as shown below:
10. After you have entered your email address, password and offline activation code, click the "Sign in" button to activate the program.
Still having trouble?
Please contact our Support Team here.