To launch ON1 Photo RAW 2019 as a standalone app, with access to all modules, follow these steps:
1. Open your Finder.
2. Navigate to the Applications folder.
3. Navigate to the ON1 Photo RAW 2019 folder.
4. Double-click on the ON1 Photo RAW 2019 application icon.
You can add ON1 Photo RAW 2019 to your dock for easy access by clicking and holding the icon in the dock and selecting the Keep In Dock option. If you use Launchpad it can be found there as well.
1. Go to your Start Menu.
2. Select the ON1 group.
3. Select ON1 Photo RAW 2019.
4. If you selected the “Add Icon to Desktop” option during installation you can also access ON1 Photo RAW 2019 from there.
WINDOWS 8.1 AND WINDOWS 10
1. Open the Start screen by pressing the Window key.
2. Select ON1 Photo RAW 2019.
3. If you selected the “Add Icon to Desktop” option during installation you can also access ON1 Photo RAW 2019 from there.
To launch ON1 Photo RAW 2019 from an external application, such as Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom, see the links below for complete instructions.
Using ON1 Photo RAW 2019 with Adobe Photoshop
Article is closed for comments.