When you edit an image sent from Photoshop Elements to ON1 Photo RAW 2019, you are editing Photoshop Elements’ currently selected layer. By default, Photo RAW makes a copy of the layer, so your original layer is saved. If you’d like to change this preference, see the Plug-Ins section of the Preferences window.
ON1 Photo RAW 2019 is accessible from within Photoshop Elements in two ways:
- From the File > Automation Tools menu, or
- From the Filter > ON1 menu
From the Filter > ON1 menu, you can access the Develop, Effects and Portrait tabs.
(Browse is not accessible from within Photoshop Elements.)
From the File > Automation Tools menu, you can access the Develop, Effects, and Portrait tabs of the Edit module, as well as the Resize module.
EDITING A PHOTO IN PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS
To use Photo RAW inside Photoshop Elements, follow these steps:
1. Open the image you want to work on in Photoshop Elements.
2. Select the layer you want to work on.
3. From the Filter menu, select ON1 and then the Edit module tab you would like to start in.
4. When you’re finished editing your photo, click the Done button in ON1 Photo RAW 2019.
NOTE: Photoshop Elements does not support Smart Objects, so all edits done inside ON1 Photo RAW 2019 are final, once you return to Elements.