If you are using ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 as a plug-in to Adobe® Photoshop®, you may encounter an issue where you can not move forward or close the First Run dialog. If this occurs, follow these steps:
1. Click back on Photoshop in your Windows taskbar.
2. Press the Cancel button in the “ON1 is running outside this application” dialog.
3. Launch ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 as a standalone application.
4. Select any photo and press the Edit button in the right side bumper.
5. Arrow through the first-run dialog or close it.
Now you can return to Photoshop and use ON1 Photo RAW 2019.5 as a plug-in normally.