You can create a triptych in ON1 Resize* or ON1 Photo RAW with one photo- all you need to do is set the tiling for your image to 3 columns by 1 row. This will divide your image into 3 equal sections.
To use the Tiling pane, follow these instructions:
- Navigate to Resize.
- Turn Tiling on by toggling the on/off switch in the pane header.
- Set the Width and Height fields to the size and orientation of paper that you wish to print on, or you can select the number of rows and columns instead.
- Set the Overlap size. The overlap makes each tile overlap so you can tape multiple panels together and corrects for printer margins if you are not printing borderless.
- Set the file type for the newly created files for each tile.
- Set the destination folder for the new files. Each file will be named with the original filename and the tile indicated in the filename.
The preview will show cyan guidelines for each tile that will be created. The bottom of the Tiling pane will tell you how many tiles will be created.
For more information on using the tiling feature, visit: Tiling Images with Resize
*Resize is included in ON1 Photo RAW.