The ON1 Photo RAW 100 Pack of Presets and LUTs brings the hottest trends and styles right to your photos. With 70 new handcrafted LUTs and 30 all-new presets, it’s never been easier to bring creative flair onto your images. Some of the LUT packs include trending looks for your travel and blog photos while others incorporate mood and rich color tones into your urban scenes. The Presets will apply stunning style onto your images while helping you discover new uses for some of the filters inside of Effects.
Download now »
This download includes:
- 70 LUTs — Read Written Instructions for installing LUTs »
- 30 ON1 Presets — Instructions written instructions below
Instructions for installing Presets:
1. Mac Users: Open the 100PacLUTSPresets Folder. In here you will find a Folder of LUTs and ON1 Presets. Open the ON1 Presets Folder, in this folder you will find 3 preset packs. One at a time:
Right Click on each .ONPreset file > OPEN WITH > ON1 Photo RAW 2020.
(note: you can also drag and drop the .ONPreset file onto the ON1 Photo RAW icon to install the presets)
Windows Users: Right click on the .zip file and choose Open With > Windows Explorer. This will unzip the file properly.
In this folder you will find a Folder of LUTs and ON1 Presets. Open the ON1 Presets Folder, in here you will find 3 preset packs. One at a time:
Right Click on each .ONPreset file > OPEN WITH > ON1 Photo RAW 2020
2. The ON1 stand alone application will launch automatically. A window will appear: "This will install the 'Preset Name' preset package. Do you want to continue?" Click Yes.
3. Another window will appear: The preset package "Preset Name" has installed "X" new files. There were no errors. Click Close.
The Presets will appear under the category names in the Preset Drawer on the left:
How to install LUTs into ON1 Photo RAW
LUTs FAQ - What are the .Cube and .xmp files for?
Tech Talk – What the LUTs?
Article is closed for comments.