ON1 Effects 2020.1
Version 2020 (22.214.171.12465) — April, 9th 2020
The Ultimate Collection of Photo Effects, Filters, LUTs, and Presets. Instantly stylize your photos and create any look you want. ON1 Effects 2020 includes hundreds of built-in presets, filters, LUTs, textures and borders that you can combine, blend, and customize to your style. Popular looks include B&W, HDR Look, Dynamic Contrast, Lens Blur (tilt-shift), Glows, Film Looks, Split Tone, Textures, Borders and more. You're going to love experimenting with all the unique and beautiful effects you'll be able to add to your photos with just a few clicks — the creative possibilities are limitless!
Download ON1 Effects 2020.1 below:
What’s New in ON1 Effects 2020.1
- Improved Performance — We take performance seriously. With every update we dedicate time to making things faster. This time we focused on two areas, opening raw files into Effects and brushing with lower-end video cards. You will find both are faster and smoother in practice.
- Color Balance Filter — The powerful new Color Balance filter lets you remove a cross color cast from the shadows or highlights. It can also create unique duotone or tritone tints by adjusting the color and brightness of the highlights, midtones or shadows. Custom color grading couldn’t be easier.
- Weather Filter — With the new Weather filter in Effects, you can add rain, snow and fog to your photos to create a realistic atmosphere.
- Channel Mixer Filter — The new Channel Mixer filter in Effects is a multi-purpose powerhouse. Use it for precise black and white conversions, channel swaps for infrared shots or shift entire color ranges like never before.
- Sun Flare Filter — It’s golden hour anytime with the new Sun Flare filter. You can add realistic sun flares, lens flares and bokeh to your afternoon shots. It’s powered by real photographs from renowned photographer and educator Matt Kloskowski.
- Revamped Preset Catalog & Extras — Photographers love the unique presets that come with ON1 Effects. They make the perfect starting point for taking your photos to eleven. We have modernized the included preset catalog with over 100 new presets for today's looks. We have also added over 50 new backgrounds and skies for your masking pleasure.
- Tons of other minor enhancements — Move the before/after splitter, fade presets right from the preset browser, Windows installs on drives other than C:, Lossy Canon CR3 support, Visualize brushstrokes with a red overlay.
- Language Support — ON1 Effects 2020 is now localized into eleven languages, giving many more photographers access to the best-darned photo editor out there. It now supports English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian and Dutch.
- Opening RAW Files from New Cameras — Fujifilm X-T200, X100V, X-T4, Olympus E-PL10, Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III, Olympus OM-D E-M5 III, Nikon D780, Nikon 1 V1, Nikon Z50, Nikon P950, Canon EOS Ra, Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, Panasonic Lumix DC-S1H, Panasonic Lumix DC-GX880, Sony Alpha 9 II (ILCE-9M2), Canon EOS 200D II, Canon EOS M200, Fujifilm X-Pro 3, Google Pixel 4 / 4 XL, Huawei Honor 20 Pro, Mate 10 Pro, iPhone 11. 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, Leica SL2, Panasonic DC-FZ1000 II, Panasonic G95, Sigma fp, Sony a6100, Sony a6600, Canon Powershot G7X Mark II, Canon Powershot G5X Mark II, Canon 90D EOS M6 MK 2, Sony A7R IV, Sony RX100, Sony NEX-C3, Leica V-Lux 5, Fuji GFX 100.
- New Lenses for Automatic Lens Distortion Correction — Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C., PowerShot SX50 HS & compatibles, PowerShot SX60 HS & compatibles, Cosina 24mm 2.0 Macro, Fujifilm XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ, XF16mmF2.8 R WR, XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR, Honor 6A & compatibles, Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 II, Meike 25mm f/1.8, Minolta AF 17-35mm f/2.8-4 (D), Minolta AF 50mm f/1.4, Minolta AF 50mm f/2.8 Macro, Minolta/Sony AF 24-105mm f/3.5-4.5 (D), Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S, Panasonic LEICA DG 10-25/F1.7, Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 II, Ricoh GR III & compatibles, Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary 017, Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS, FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM, FE 85mm f/1.4 GM, Voigtlander HELIAR-HYPER WIDE 10mm F5.6, ZEISS Batis 2/25, Canon EF 22-55mm f/4-5.6 USM, Minolta AF 28-75mm F2.8 (D), Nikon AF Nikkor 300mm f/4 IF-ED, Olympus M.30mm F3.5 Macro, Panasonic LEICA DG 100-400/F4.0-6.3, Panasonic Lumix G Macro 30mm f/2.8, PENTAX DA* 60-250mm F4 [IF] SDM, Samsung SM-G950F, Samsung S8 wide-angle lens, Samyang SAMYANG AF 14mm F2.8, Samyang SAMYANG AF 24mm F2.8, Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN | Contemporary C 017, Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G, Sony 28-75mm F2.8 SAM (SAL2875), Yongnuo YN 50mm f/1.8, Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4.
|Operating System||macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, or 10.15
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
(current maintenance releases, 64-bit only)
|macOS 10.14 or 10.15
(current maintenance releases, 64-bit only)
|Processor||Intel Core i5, Xeon, or better||Intel Core i5, Xeon, or better|
|RAM||8 GB||16+ GB|
|Disk||1.5 GB for installation||1.5 GB for installation, SSD|
|Display||OpenGL 3.3-compatible video card with 512 MB video RAM, 1280x800 resolution (at 100% scale factor)||OpenGL 4.2-compatible video card with 2GB dedicated video RAM, 1920x1080 resolution (at 100% scale factor)|
|Optional App Integration||Photoshop CS6 and above
Photoshop Elements 14 and above
Photoshop Lightroom Classic 6 and above
|Photoshop CC 2020
Photoshop Elements 2020
Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2020
|Other||Internet connection for activation, auto-update checking, content downloads, and tutorials||Internet connection for activation, auto-update checking, content downloads, and tutorials, Wacom tablet for pressure-sensitive input, Hardware display calibration tool|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch|