ON1 HDR 2020.1.1
Version 2020 (188.8.131.5285) — May 6th, 2020
ON1 HDR creates flawless, natural HDR photos that combine the highlight and shadow details from a bracket of exposures, in the blink of an eye. You can control the movement, such as clouds and running water with a live preview. ON1 HDR is powered by the same RAW processing and special effects engine behind ON1 Photo RAW, for state-of-art image processing without halos or artifacts. You can even combine multiple renditions of the same HDR photo, or add a different photo, like a sky, using the unique non-destructive layers. ON1 HDR has everything you need to perfect your HDR photos with powerful tools and presets that showcase your creativity.
Download ON1 HDR 2020.1 below:
ON1 HDR 2020 (184.108.40.20685)
This update for ON1 HDR 2020 is recommended for all users.
Improved performance and stability
What’s Included in ON1 HDR 2020.1
- Finally capture the range of light to dark you can see with your eyes. ON1 HDR combines a series of photos captured at different brightnesses (exposure bracket) to create a single high-dynamic-range photo that contains all the highlight and shadow details of the original scene. Perfect for landscape and real estate photographers.
- ON1 HDR automatically aligns all of the photos of your bracket, even if you don’t use a tripod.
- You can control the movement in your HDR photos. ON1 HDR’s unique high-speed algorithm allows you to select which photo you want to take the movement from and see the results in real-time. This is perfect for subjects with motion such as moving clouds or running water. You can take the smooth motion from your longest exposure and still maintain the color and tone from a normal exposure.
- No HDR solution is as fast as ON1 HDR. It has you up-and-adjusting your high-dynamic-range photo in just a few seconds, compared to 30 seconds or more for the competition.
- You don’t have to shoot a bracket of exposures to create an HDR look. With ON1 HDR you can open a single, well-exposed raw photo and use the HDR toolset to reveal all the shadow and highlight detail.
- It’s all about the details and HDR gives you all the tools you need to reduce noise, correct for lens distortion and color fringing as well as sharpen your photos, all with live, visible adjustments.
- Batch process the creation of your HDR files, perfect for real estate photographers.
- Your files will work with HDR’s broad file support. It can handle raw photos from over 800 cameras spanning 20 years. Plus it supports PSD, TIF, JPG, PNG, and HEIC.
- State-of-art raw processing, powered by ON1 Photo RAW, is at the core of HDR. The modern, proprietary engine gives you all the deep raw data, from the darkest shadows to the most subtle highlights instantly. And it’s all non-destructive so you can easily change your settings in the future.
- Remove distractions and blemishes with the awesome content-aware eraser or the familiar clone stamp.
- Crop your photos to recompose or remove distractions.
- The local adjustment tools let you burn and dodge, change color, and enhance details in just the right spot on your photos.
- AI Auto makes the perfect starting point for your edits. It intelligently optimizes the tone and color for you automatically.
- Combine multiple layers of the same HDR photo and use different non-destructive settings on each layer.
- Or add other photos as layers too, for example, another sky to replace a boring one.
- Powerful masking tools like AI Mask and luminosity masking makes combining photos easy, even with tough stuff like branches.
- Nine powerful filters you can mix and combine including color and tone enhancers, HDR Look, Dynamic Contrast, Glow, Black and White, LUTs, and more. It even includes tons of professional-grade presets to get you started.
- With the HDR Filter, you control the appearance, from natural to the classic tone-mapped HDR look.
- World-class masking tools make it easy to blend or target your adjustments. It goes way beyond basic brushing to include the color-sensitive Perfect Brush, the AI-powered Quick Selection tool, gradients, adjustable luminosity masks and more.
- Correct perspective and remove distortion with the keystone and transform tools.
- Print your photos in a fully color-managed workflow and preview how they will look with soft-proofing.
- Sharing your photos is important and ON1 HDR includes flexible export tools. You can control the size, type and name of the files you export.
- If you use SmugMug, you can share your creation with it as well.
SYNC & INTEGRATE
- If you use Adobe Lightroom Classic, the plug-in is included, making it easy to integrate HDR into an existing workflow.
- Support is always available to help answer your questions or solve any issue you may have.
- Language Support — ON1 HDR is localized into eleven languages, giving many more photographers access to the best-darned photo editor out there. It now supports English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian and Dutch.
|Operating System||macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, or 10.15
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
(current maintenance releases, 64-bit only)
|macOS 10.14 or 10.15
(current maintenance releases, 64-bit only)
|Processor||Intel Core i5, Xeon, or better||Intel Core i5, Xeon, or better|
|RAM||8 GB||16+ GB|
|Disk||1.5 GB for installation||1.5 GB for installation, SSD|
|Display||OpenGL 3.3-compatible video card with 512 MB video RAM, 1280x800 resolution (at 100% scale factor)||OpenGL 4.2-compatible video card with 2GB dedicated video RAM, 1920x1080 resolution (at 100% scale factor)|
|Optional App Integration||Photoshop Lightroom Classic 6 and above||Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2020|
|Other||Internet connection for activation, auto-update checking, content downloads, and tutorials||Internet connection for activation, auto-update checking, content downloads, and tutorials, Wacom tablet for pressure-sensitive input, Hardware display calibration tool|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch|