Thank you for purchasing an ON1 Photo RAW subscription with Cloud Sync!
We are so excited you have decided to use ON1 Photo RAW! We are confident it will bring a whole new world of access and creativity to your photography workflow. To get you up and running quickly, we have put together these steps for getting started.
- Install and Sign In — Your ON1 Photo RAW subscription provides you with access to the latest version of ON1 Photo RAW for desktop, ON1 Photo RAW for mobile, Cloud Sync, and all 2022 standalone applications and plugins.
- Download and install ON1 Photo RAW 2022
- Download and install ON1 NoNoise AI 2022
- Download and install ON1 Effects 2022
- Download and install ON1 HDR 2022
- Download and install ON1 Portrait AI 2022
- Download and install ON1 Resize 2022
For activation instructions please see: How to Install and Activate ON1 Photo RAW 2022
- Start Publishing — Now it’s time to publish something. ON1 Cloud Sync supports publishing cataloged folders and albums. Let’s do a test to get started. Create a new album and select the Publish to ON1 360 option. Then add some photos to it. If you already have an album you want to publish, just right-click and select Publish to ON1 Cloud Sync. In the background, ON1 Photo RAW is now preparing editable previews for the photos in the album and uploading them to the ON1 Cloud Sync servers along with their metadata. You can watch the progress by clicking on the ON Cloud Sync icon in the bottom left corner of your ON1 Photo RAW application window. The speed of publishing is impacted by many factors; the size of the original photos, the speed of your computer, and internet upload speed. A modest album of twenty photos should be done in a few minutes. Note: If you choose to publish thousands of photos, it will take several hours. Tens of thousands could take a day or more.
- Download ON1 Photo RAW for Mobile — While you are uploading your first album, it’s the perfect time to install the ON1 Photo RAW for Mobile app. You can find it in the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
DOWNLOAD ON1 Photo RAW for Mobile:You will need to sign in to it with the same ON1 account you used to sign in to ON1 Photo RAW. Once you are signed in, take a couple of test photos with the camera.
- Watch the Magic — Okay, sounds like you have everything set up, let’s look at some of your published photos now. In the ON1 Photo RAW for Mobile app, if you click on the Albums button, you will see the album you published from your computer. If you click on it, you will see the photos you published. Next, if you look in your My Catalogs tab in ON1 Photo RAW, you will see a new section, called ON1 Cloud Sync. Inside of this section, you should see your smartphone. If you click on that, you will see Local Photos. That’s where any photos you shoot or import on your smartphone will be visible on your computers.
- Next Steps — Now that you are up and running you can start to publish more photos from albums or cataloged folders, view and edit them on other devices, and more. You can add more macOS and Windows computers and iOS, iPad, and Android devices as well. Any photos you publish will be viewable and editable on all your devices.
- Learn More — View our free training resources to get up and running with ON1 Photo RAW and Cloud Sync: