Thank you for purchasing ON1 360!
ON1 360 — Getting Started
We are so excited you have decided to use ON1 360! We are confident it will bring a whole new world of access and creativity to your photography workflow. To get you up and running quickly, we have put together these steps.
- Install and Sign-in -- Download and install ON1 Photo RAW 2020.5 on any of your macOS or Windows computers you want to use ON1 360 on. You will need to sign-in the app using your ON1 account email address and password. It’s important you sign-in with the same account you purchased with. When you sign-in, ON1 Photo RAW knows that you have ON1 360, and its features are enabled automatically. **If you encounter issues at this point, try quitting the app and relaunching again. If that does not work, try manually logging out of ON1 Photo RAW 2020 via the help menu and then log back in.**
- Start Publishing -- Now it’s time to publish something. ON1 360 supports publishing cataloged folders and albums. Let’s do a test to get started. Create a new album and select the Publish to ON1 360 option. Then add some photos to it. If you already have an album you want to publish, just right-click and select Publish to ON1 360. In the background, ON1 Photo RAW is now preparing editable previews for the photos in the album and uploading them to the ON1 360 servers along with their metadata. You can watch the progress by clicking on the ON 360 icon in the bottom left corner of your ON1 Photo RAW application window. The speed of publishing is impacted by many factors; the size of the original photos, the speed of your computer, and internet upload speed. A modest album of twenty photos should be done in a few minutes. Note: If you choose to publish thousands of photos, it will take several hours. Tens of thousands could take a day or more.
- Add ON1 Photo Mobile -- While you are uploading your first album, it’s a perfect time to install the ON1 Photo Mobile app if you plan on using it. You can find it in the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
DOWNLOAD ON1 Photo Mobile:You will need to sign-in to it with the same ON1 account you used to sign-in to ON1 Photo RAW. Once you are signed-in, take a couple test photos with the camera.
- Watch the Magic -- Okay, sounds like you have everything set-up, let’s look at some of your published photos now. In the ON1 Photo Mobile app, if you click on the Albums button, you will see the album you published from your computer. If you click on it, you will see the photos you published. Next, if you look in your My Catalogs tab in ON1 Photo RAW, you will see a new section, called ON1 360. Inside of you, you should see your smartphone. If you click on that, you will see Local Photos. That’s where any photos you shoot or import on your smartphone will be visible on your computers.
- Next Steps -- Now that you are up and running you can start to publish more photos from albums or cataloged folders, view and edit them on other devices and more. You can add more macOS and Windows computers and iOS, iPadOS, and Android devices as well. Any photos you publish will be viewable and editable on all your devices.
Check out more ON1 360 Training here: