Offline Activation for ON1
If the computer you are signing in with does not have access to the internet, you can manually register your software by clicking on the “No Internet connection” link in the ON1 license dialog.
To generate an offline activation code, follow these instructions:
- Using a device with an internet connection, navigate to your Products page. You can find this page on the ON1 website by hovering over your profile icon and selecting Products.
- Select the product that you need an offline activation code for by clicking "View Details":
- Under the product details select "Request Offline Activation Code":
- Enter your account password, click "Request Offline Activation key":
- Your unique one-time code will be generated and is valid for 48 hours. Copy the code to your clipboard. Paste the code in a text document and save to a USB or external drive.
- Open ON1. From the Sign-In menu, select "No internet connection?":
- Enter your email address, password, and paste or type in your offline activation code. Click "Sign-In":
- The sign-in window will disappear and the program will be activated. Once you get the program activated, you will not be prompted to activate on this machine again, regardless of your internet connection.