If you need to increase your ON1 Cloud Sync (360) storage capacity from 200 GB to 1 TB, you can do so from your Subscriptions page.
1. Go to https://www.on1.com/account/subscriptions/
2. Click "View Details" next to your subscription.
3. Click the "Increase my 360 storage capacity" button.
4. A pop-up will appear. Click the "Confirm" button to increase your storage capacity.
5. A new page will appear confirming the change. The billed amount will be prorated to match the terms of the updated plan. You will receive a separate email with a receipt for your payment.
Article is closed for comments.