ON1 Photo RAW 2021
Version 2021 (188.8.131.5294) — November 17th, 2020
The new ON1 Photo RAW 2021 for desktop is the hassle-free, professional photo organizer, raw processor, layered editor and effects app. It’s perfect for those seeking an ultra-convenient all-in-one photo editing solution to produce high quality results at a tremendous value.
ON1 PHOTO RAW 2021
What’s New in ON1 Photo RAW 2021 Update (184.108.40.20694)
- Adds back original Clone Stamp tool
- Increase font label contrast for readability
- Improved support for on-the-fly resolution changes on Windows 10
- Performance and stability improvements
- Bug fixes
And get the App for iOS, iPadOS and Android
1. After clicking on the link above, the download will begin automatically and be saved to your "Downloads" Folder. When the download completes, simply double click on the "Photo RAW 2021.dmg" file.
2. Next, double click on the "ON1 Photo RAW 2021.pkg" file to launch the installer:
3. During the installation process, you will receive security prompts that you will need to allow
by clicking OK. (These need to be accepted in order for app to run correctly)
1. After clicking on the link above, the download will begin automatically and be saved to
your "Downloads" Folder. When the download is complete, simply right click on the
"ON1 Photo RAW 2021.exe" file and choose "Run as the Administrator" to launch the installer.
2. Click Continue to proceed with the Installation process
When you launch ON1 Photo RAW 2021 for the first time, you can start editing your photos immediately by using the free trial. If you have purchased ON1 Photo RAW 2021, click on the "Owners Sign-In" button to activate with your ON1 account credentials.
Clicking the sign-in button will launch the activation window, where you can enter your email address and password:
* Note: If you receive any activation errors after entering your email and password
(the same one you use to sign-in to your account on our website)
see this knowledge base article for steps to take with activation errors:
What’s New in ON1 Photo RAW 2021
- ON1 Portrait AI — ON1 Portrait AI finds each face in your photos, analyses them to find the eyes and mouth, and classifies them to apply the correct retouching. It gives excellent results with minimal effort using frequency separation-based skin retouching. It's also super easy at making more complex adjustments such as face shape and lighting. Each edit is completely non-destructive and re-editable for fine-tuning as well, giving photographers complete control over their final look.
- Spot Healing Brush — A new modern approach to removing distractions like dust spots, power-lines, and unwanted people from photos. The Spot Healing Brush is not only faster than current tools; it maintains full non-destructive adjustments for each area removed.
- Replace Color Filter — Easily change the color of an object to any new color. It’s perfect for tweaking or changing the color of objects like eyes, flowers, buildings, and apparel.
- Custom Brush Shapes — Brushing has taken a quantum-leap in control and creativity. Choose from a variety of custom brush shapes or even import brush collections. The new flow control in brushing makes building up a mask more natural too.
- Smart Organize Mode — Take control over cluttered photo archives. Quickly find duplicates or find and group photos that have a similar appearance, location, or time. Smart Organize Mode can help cull photo libraries to find the best photos in a series.
- Color-Sensitive Gradient Masks — Combines the new color-sensitive technology with gradient masks. When enabled, it detects the color under the gradient and applies the mask to only that adjustable color range. It makes it a breeze to mask areas like skies while maintaining things like buildings or trees that go into the sky.
- New Plugin Support — In addition to working as plugins for Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, and Apple Photos, ON1 now extends into those using workflows in Affinity Photo, Corel Paint Shop Pro, and Capture One (coming soon). Easy access to ON1 Develop, Effects, and Portrait AI are available right inside these apps as plugins.
- Quick Slideshow & Fullscreen Preview — In only one click, launch a full-screen slideshow complete with user-adjustable delay and an elegant dissolve transition. Or use the new full screen preview mode to maximize your work area on a small screen.
- Batch HDR and Pano — Save time by batch processing HDR brackets or panoramas. Organize brackets into sub-folders, then let ON1 Browse build new HDR and panos automatically, a life-saver for real estate photographers.
- Color Fill Layers — In ON1 Layers, quickly set a background color for a composite layout. They are also handy when used with the new custom brush shapes for painting in objects like grass, trees, and clouds.
- Cameras –– Canon EOS Rebel T8i (850D), Canon EOS R5 (uncompressed only), Canon EOS R6(uncompressed only), Fujifilm X-S10, Leica M10-R, Nikon Z 5, Olympus E-M10 Mark IV, Olympus E-30, Panasonic DC-S5, Panasonic Lumix DC-G100, Sony A7S III, Sony A7c
- New Lens Profiles –– Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM, Canon G5 X Mark II & compatibles, Canon RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM, NIKON Coolpix P1000, Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S, Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S, Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN | Art 019, Sony FE 35mm F1.8, Tamron 17-35mm F/2.8-4 Di OSD, Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD (B028), Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M
- Bug fixes
For all of our latest ON1 PHOTO RAW 2021 Knowledge Base Articles click: Here
To contact our Support Department, click Here