Presets- How to Install ON1 Presets and Where to Find Them
After downloading the preset pack, you should find the .onpreset file in your Downloads folder.
1. Mac Users: RIGHT CLICK ON THE .ONPreset file > OPEN WITH > ON1 Effects 2021.
(Note: You can also drag and drop the .ONPreset file onto the ON1 Effects 2021 icon to install the presets)
Windows Users: Right click on the .zip file and choose Open With > Windows Explorer. This will unzip the file properly.
2. In the containing folder there will be a ".ONPreset" file. RIGHT CLICK ON THE .ONPreset file > OPEN WITH > ON1 Effects 2021.
* Note for Windows users running into install issues with the downloaded zipped presets.
Unzipping the .zip file with a third party unzipping app (like WinZip or 7Zip) cam corrupt the .ONpreset pack. We recommend unzipping the .zip file downloaded from our website by right clicking on the .zip file and choosing "Extract All" and right-clicking on the .onpreset file itself and choosing Open With>ON1 EFFECTS 2021 or by dropping the .ONpreset pack on the ON1 EFFECTS 2021 desktop shortcut to install it.
3. The ON1 stand alone application will launch automatically. A window will appear: "This will install the 'Preset Name' preset package. Do you want to continue?" Click Yes.
4. Another window will appear: The preset package "Preset Name" has installed "X" new files. There were no errors. Click Close.
5. The Presets will appear inside of the respective module they are designed for, under the Preset menu located in the top left corner and available under the associated category name of the Preset pack.