ON1 NoNoise 2022
Version 2022 (188.8.131.5226) July 18, 2022
Get the sharpest details and no noise with the AI-powered No Noise AI from ON1. It intelligently removes all the noise while recovering and enhancing the details. It integrates into your workflow by supporting common photo editors and file formats, including saving DNG raw files that maintain the full tonal and color range.
ON1 NONOISE AI 2022
ON1 NONOISE AI 2022
What's New in NoNoise AI 2022 (184.108.40.20626) July 18, 2022:
- Updated NoNoise AI RGB model — When working on non-raw photos such as JPG, TIF, or PSD files, or when used as a plugin to Photoshop, you will see much-improved results, using the new “High Detail” model, comparable to the raw models. This new model can also be used on raw files and will have greater detail but lighter noise reduction.
- Undo is now supported inside the crop tool.
- Improved Lens Correction — The LensMatch automatic lens correction can detect and remove distortion when shooting raw with camera-maker-matched lenses. This does away with the need for external lens profiles for many users. Plus, we have added lens profiles for over 200 lenses.
- Added support for the Canon EOS R5C, Canon R7, and R10, Panasonic Lumix DC-GH6, OM System OM-1, Leica M11, Fujifilm X-T30 II, and Nikon Z 9 (normal compression).
Version 2022 (220.127.116.1175) January 18, 2022
- Crop Tool Presets — The crop tool now lets you store custom crop aspect ratios so you can easily access them again.
- Visualize Dust When Retouching — Have you ever made a print to only see a big dust spot you hadn’t noticed on your screen? Now it's easy to find all the dust and remove them with the new Visualize Dust option in the retouching tools. It makes the dust jump out so you don’t miss any.
- Performance Improvements — Faster Background Export using the GPU, Faster Opening of RAW Files, Improved GPU support for M1.
- New Cameras — Added support for Raw files from the Canon EOS R3, Sony A7 IV, Ricoh GR IIIx, and Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II.
- New Lenses — Added lens profile for the Olympus M.12-45mm F4.0
- Other Bug Fixes
Version 2022 (18.104.22.16881) November 18, 2021
- Apple Silicon Native — ON1 NoNoise AI now runs natively on Apple Silicon-based macOS computers. This allows you to take full advantage of the amazing speed of these next-generation Macs.
- Gestures — Zooming, panning, and changing photos is more natural with a smooth, animated experience, with full gesture support on macOS trackpads and Windows tablet computers. Note older windows trackpads may not be supported.
- Support for New Cameras — Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II, FujiFilm X-E4, Pentax K-3 Mark III, Canon EOS M50 Mk II, Sony a7r IVa, Nikon Z fc, Sony ZV-E10, Sony A7R IIIa, Sony ZV-E10, Panasonic GX880.
- Support for New Lenses — Canon RF85mm F1.2L USM, Tamron E 17-28mm F2.8-2.8, Tamron E 17-70mm F2.8 B070, TamronE 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 A071, Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 (A041), Tokina 17mm f/3.5 RMC II.
- Other Bug Fixes and Improvements.
Article is closed for comments.