How to Install Skies in ON1 PHOTO RAW 2022 & ON1 PHOTO RAW 2023
Skies packs can be downloaded in different formats and this can sometimes cause confusion on how to properly install and import them.
If the Skies pack you have downloaded is in the .ONPRESET format, follow these steps:
1. Goto your Downloads folder.
2. Right-click on the .ONPRESET file and choose Open with>ON1 PHOTO RAW 2023
3. Click Yes to install.
4. Once installed you will receive a confirmation that installation was successful.
5. You'll find the new Skies collection in the new Sky tab:
Installing Your Own Sky Files:
If the Skies you have downloaded are NOT an .ONPRESET file and are only JPG files or you want to install your own Skies follow these steps: (make sure files are JPG images)
Use the Extras Manager to install and import the Skies files into ON1 PHOTO RAW 2022
1. Goto the File>Manage Extras menu
2. Click on the Skies tab, then click Import
3. You'll then want to navigate to where the Skies files are located. These are typically found in your Downloads folder, after downloading.
4. You'll want to navigate into the folder containing the Skies files and select all the JPG files in the folder as indicated above and then click Open.
5. You'll then be prompted to Choose and Add a Category name to Import the Skies files into.
After doing so, click OK.
6. You should then see a process dialogue, indicating the files are being Imported, followed by a confirmation window.
7. After your Skies files have been imported, you can click the Close button.
8. After using the Extras Manager to install your Skies files you'll find your new Skies in the new Sky tab of ON1 PHOTO RAW 2022.
Open an image into Sky, then you can click on the Category pulldown and scroll to the bottom. This is where user-installed skies will be located.
For more information on using ON1 PHOTO RAW 2022 check out some of our tutorials on our Video Tutorials page.