Windows Install Error: vulkan-1.dll was not found:
Entry Point not found vulkan-dll
- The procedure entry point vkGet Physical Device Feature 2 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\On1\On1 PhotoRaw 2023\ONQtCore.dll.
- The code execution cannot proceed because vulkan-dll was not found.
If you are receiving Entry Point Errors or similar errors during installation, these issues tend to be either due to incompatible older hardware or outdated GPU drivers.
Make your computer meets are new minimum system requirements:
(We have a known bug right now affecting Nvidia "Super" GPUs)
It's possible this is also affecting some similar Nvidia cards.... we are investigating.
Goto directly to www.nvidia.com to get the very latest drivers.
The very latest Nvidia Drivers released 11/10/22 is 526.86
The biggest issue we see with preview issues, poor performance, hangs/freezes in the UI or images not appearing when using ON1 PHOTO RAW is either video card drivers not being current or that the application has not been set to run off the discreet (not embedded) GPU
Visit the manufacturers website to download the latest driver directly from them. Updating thru the Windows updater will not give you the latest driver.
Full Instructions are available here:
After completing the install, please open the NVIDIA or AMD Control Panel (depending on what brand is installed on this machine) and make sure ON1 Photo RAW is configured to run exclusively off of this GPU. Here is some more information on how to do so:
Apply these changes and reboot your machine.
Send a copy of your System Report:
If you are still having issues and have supported hardware, please open a support ticket and include your a copy of your System Report:
1. Please press Windows Key + the letter "R" on your keyboard to bring up the to open the Run command window
2. Type "msinfo32" in the Open field and left-click OK
3. While viewing the Microsoft System Information summary, go to File then choose Save (Please do not use Export)
4. Save your MSINFO32 report as "msinfo32.nfo" on your desktop to easily locate it after. It can take up to a minute to generate a report.
Submit a new support ticket HERE: