I downloaded the update and then I also upgraded to the latest nVidia drivers. And it all seems to be working as advertisted. The increase in raw loading speed is particularly noticeable (even though it honestly never irritated me that much.) Some experiments with Super Select suggested it was greatly improved (I ended up never using it and now it's very useable, though some touching up is usually - and reasonably - required).
And the absolute icing on the cake was rapid & recognised loading of my sample X-T5 files, a little thing they snuck in with the rest of the update. And since I took possession of my new X-T5 just 30 minutes ago, I'm left with warm, huggy feelings for everyone at ON1. :)
Please sign in to leave a comment.