I'm on a 2018 Mac Pro. I've tried to reinstall the application because I have run into the following issues.
- Application no longer shows thumbnails.
- Trying to resize a file causing the loading screen to hang.
- opening a file from bridge with the open in on1 2018 resize opens the resize program, but a hidden dialog box is open and there is no way to escape it without force-quitting the application.
- Trying to resize from the Photoshop automation menu opens resize and actually loads the file. Upon selecting done, On1 resize and Photoshop CC (latest version) both crash.
- I've been using v10 as a standby. It's a much better program than 2018. The browser is a waste of resources. I just want a simple resize application that has the high quality resize of 2018 without all of the other junk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.