ON1 Support Forum PolicyPinned
An account within the ON1 Support Forums is both a privilege and a responsibility. Becoming a registered member of the ON1 Support Forums means agreeing to abide by a few simple rules and guidelines:
- Be polite - Positive, constructive comments and questions that are on topic will help maintain a productive spirit on these forums.
- Use a descriptive topic subject - This will ensure that others who can help will see your post more easily and will improve your chances of receiving a response.
- Stay on topic - If you have a suggestion or comment that is on a different topic, please start a new thread within the appropriate forum.
- Be comprehensive - Include as much information to describe your question or issue as possible.
- Practice good etiquette - Respecting others and keeping posts civil at all times can help make the support forums a safe and useful resource.
- Harassment or derogatory
- Restricted content
- Fake information
- Profanity, obscene or explicit (NSFW)
If you would like to report a post, please submit a ticket by contacting our Support team.
Feature Requests and Suggestions:
We have a dedicated place for feature requests called The ON1 Photo RAW Project »
Please do not use the Support Forums to make feature requests.
I have signed and purchased On 1 product under "". A month ago my computer crashed and I am trying to reinstall all my apps.
Unfortunately it doesn't let me reinstall the ON 1 application that I purchased. I get the message: "Max activation exceeded". My previous hard drive was completely erased and there was no sign of On 1 app but still it will not let me install the app.
I tried many times. It's been frustrated process. Please help.0
Instructions for resetting your activations can be found at https://on1help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/235452368-How-to-deactivate-reset-all-seats-for-ON1-Photo-RAW1
Even easier, there is a Deactivate All link above the field for entering your email address. Just click that and you should then be able to activate it.1
Thanks, Brian. These instructions are correct.
Sol, I have removed your email address from your original comment. If you are still having any trouble, please submit a new Support request.0
So, as I guessed many months ago, this forum is "under control" by ON1 team; and ON1 team has a permanent look on it, sorry Brian who always tell "ON1 dev/team/marketing etc never mind of this forum, we are just users like you !".0
I’ve always said they are monitored by customer service. It is tech support that rarely gets involved.
Before criticizing me you should be sure you have your own facts straight first!0
Sorry, I'm not criticizing you ! As I don't speak english, it's not easy for me to dialog as I can do in french !
I know you help here many users (me !) spending a lot of your time.
I apologize Subias. I had a frustrating day yesterday and I might have dumped some of that on you. I'm sorry.0
Please sign in to leave a comment.