- Browse - When using a second monitor, browse doesn't keep both Windows synchronized as you move through a folder or album. The secondary grid opens in random places, often no image at all or at the top of folder.
- Browse - The applet window for Sync Settings used to appear partially on screen, now it is off-screen with no method to move the or respond to Windows retiling commands. The Sync applet can only be seen by using Alt-tab or Windows-tab to know that it's active. However, it can't be selected or moved. The settings are applied by blindly clicking the Enter-key and hoping for the best.
- Browse - Rating & Flagging doesn't keep sync with primary monitor on secondary monitor.
- Browse/Edit - On1 recognizes Monitor Color Profiles but it doesn't allow the app to auto-select or manually-select the appropriate profile for the corresponding monitor.
- Browse - automatically drops into Detail View after Exports though the previous view was Thumbnail View.
- Browse - the tooltips for Thumbnails, Details, Filmstrip, and Compare Views appear on the secondary monitor versus by the actual tool being selected.
- Browse - removes previously sync'd settings from the image when moving to Develop Mode or Details Mode.
- Browse - Versions don't show what settings were applied...when they should simply be a copy of the original edits settings.
- Sync button is not available in Edit modes: Detail or Filmstrip View. Seems pointless to be there if you can't use it. However, it's more pointless when you can't sync edits across multiple selected images on a secondary monitor
- Browse/Edit don't show accurate previews of EDITS in the Thumbnail View.
- After Sync'd settings previews are not updated.
- Local adjustments are not consistently applied
- Local adjustments (i.e. Magic Eye Fixer) applies a Contrast Brush to second eye or only appears after the adjustments is no longer in focus.
- Clipping data disappears from Module to Module...but a Random.
- Edit doesn't allow Send to commands for third-party apps. Returning back to Browse to Send an image that is literally still being Edit is counterproductive.
Overall performance is poor in every module and function. On1 is my primary RAW processor. The bugginess and poor performance of the app has relegated it to limited use until updates address performance and inconsistencies. I'll update this as other bugs, broken features, and crazy unexpectant behaviors are revealed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.