There is a new update available for owners of ON1 Photo RAW 2019. If you have auto-updates turned on, you should be prompted to update the next time you launch ON1 Photo RAW 2019. Or, you can download the latest version here: https://on1help.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018403111-ON1-Photo-Raw-2019-Release-Notes-and-Installation-Instructions
Issues Addressed in the 2019.6 Update
Adds support for Canon CR3 Raw files and addresses a handful of bugs. It is recommended that all owners of ON1 Photo RAW 2019 download this update.
- Canon CR3 Support — This release adds support for uncompressed Canon CR3 format Raw files from these cameras: Canon EOS R, Canon EOS RP, Canon PowerShot SX70, Canon EOS M50, Canon EOS Rebel SL3 (250D/Kiss X10). We are still working on the compressed version or CR3 files (cRAW).
- Added support for the Nikon A1000 and Olympus TG-6 cameras.
- Fixed an issue that could cause instability with Intel 5xx series video cards on Windows.
- Improved brushing performance, especially on low-end Windows video cards. This is an area we continue to improve on.
- Fixed several issues with keywording.
- The installer and application are now notarized by Apple.
- Several other performance and stability improvements.
Please sign in to leave a comment.