Does anyone see this in the latest release of 2020?
If I am in browse and select a different raw image (like the one next to the one that is highlighted), and then go into edit, it takes 20 seconds. If I go back out of edit into browse and then go back into edit (on the same image), it takes about 3 seconds. The same amount of time it takes to go from image to image while staying in edit. This is repeatable for me under the following scenarios:
1) in browse.
2) Select a different image then the current one.
3) go into edit
4) wait 20 seconds before edit finishes preparing the image for me to edit.
1) in edit
2) go back to browse.
3) leave the same image selected, do nothing in browse basically.
4) go into edit
5) wait only about 3 seconds before edit finishes preparing the image for me to edit
1) in edit
2) use the arrow keys to go to the next or previous image in the directory
3) wait only about 3 seconds before edit finishes preparing the image for me to edit
Know that I have already optimized the SSDs, caches, etc and Nvidia driver as well as played with all of the ON1 performance settings. I have submitted a ticket, but I saw one other person at least had an issue and posted to the group here. Anyone else?
Please sign in to leave a comment.