After my problems with lost edits over the last couple months I uncatalogued all folders. Went back one release then returned to current release.
As a canary in the coal mine I set up 4 files with edits (badges, .on1 sidecars shown) and left them alone. They were on my external ssd, google drive on my internal drive, and my daily hard drive backup of ssd. I monitored the files for the last few weeks and the edits stuck. Today I noticed on the external SSD that the badges are gone, the .On1 file is there with edit script. The edits are not read by Develop from the ssd, but remain and are readable by Develop on the internal drive and the backup drive. The on1 file text for the backup and the external SSD appear to match.
I am beyond disheartened.
Screen shots available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.