Sometimes, malfunction of crashed can damage or loose files. I'm trying to understand which information of PR is stored where, and how I can create a backup routine. What I believe I understood so far:
- Contain some meta data that might be used by other programs
- do not contain actual editing information
- basically the ON1 version of an xmp, but containing picture edit information, too
- I seem to remember reading that they do not contain all edits, though
- not fully sure what this contains
- seem to remember it is also related to edit information
- basically, I understand that this cannot be backed up in any reasonable way
- what information is contained only(!) here, so it would be lost in case ofe.g. a program re-install
- stored somewhere in the system(MacOS, Windows) can be copied and restored
- what else is there?
I'd really appreciate this information to understand how to setup a backup procedure to save my work from potential damages when using PR.
Please sign in to leave a comment.