When importing just a couple photos, brows mode only shows, maybe one of them, the others are shown with a file name, but no preview. If I select anything and go to edit mode, the program never comes up with anything. I have tried the following:
- uninstalled previous version
- reset ON1, and deleted settings file.
- made sure my account has admin privileges
- uninstalled and re installed. (interesting note: after uninstalling and deleting everything from the recycle bin, then reinstalling, ON1 still remembers keyword list and import destination folder, even though the destination drive was not connected since install. How does it remember that?)
- I even tried starting program with no network or WiFi.
Please sign in to leave a comment.