I have read other posts and tried a number of suggestions that were in those, but I am unable to get any satisfactory performance from PR 2022. I have:
- Updated all my drivers, incl: Geforce and Intel
- Reinstalled said drivers plus On1.
- Checked system settings in ON1, reinstalled ON1
- Ensured that ON1 is setup to use GeForce rather than onboard graphics
- 11th Gen i7
- 2 * 1TB SSD
- GeForce 3060 6GB
- 32GB RAM
- I do use a catalogue and have ~25k photo
- Photos stored on different drive to ON1
I have written to ON1 Support who have now just given up!
My main issues:
- Pressing Edit on a photo can take ~10secs to load
- Moving between edited photos 3-4 secs
- Moving between edited photos that have AI No noise applied, 10 - 12 secs
I moved over from Lightroom late last year and am now looking at having to go back as Lightroom performance is excellent. This is just painful!
Any suggestions welcome.
Please sign in to leave a comment.