Removing files/folders/catalogue completely
ON1 is not running as advertised. In fact not at all. I would like to remove any installed files, photos etc. from the system. I tried a uninstall and reinstall, reboot and so it goes on. I am at wit’s end and want to clear the system out, uninstall and reinstall.
Can someone help me with this please? Thanks Dennis
I would suggest you take a look at this article:
This is the process I use to manually remove all traces of the program.
1. Uninstall via the Add/Remove Programs
2. Remove the C:\Program Files\ON1\ON1 Photo RAW 202x directory
3. Remove the directories with "202x" in their names located in C:\ProgramData\ON1
4. Remove the directories with "202x" in their names located in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\ON1
5. Remove this directory C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Modules\ON1 Photo RAW 202x.lrplugin
6. Remove this directory C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Modules\ON1 Resize 202x-suite.lrplugin
7. Remove the 202x files in this directory C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets
8. Remove the 202x files in this directory C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC0
Please sign in to leave a comment.