The ON1 Plus forums are a friendly place for community discussion. Please treat others in the forums with the same respect you give your friends and family. ON1 Plus is your photo club — a place to share photography experiences, knowledge, and more.
These are our simple guidelines:
Improve the Discussion
Pretty simple, in every topic or thread you participate aim to improve the conversation. Be respectful and rational — debate the idea and not the merit or people behind it.
Refrain from using sarcastic tone with the intention to insult (back handed compliments). Do not insert politics into the conversation, if you want to share your thoughts on public policy or elected officials please use another Internet vehicle.
Prohibited content (anything that could be categorized as):
- Obscene or explicit (NSFW)
ON1 and our moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason, at any time. New posts are not controlled or moderated before they get published, and we want to keep it that way!
1. Please try to use the appropriate discussion category. For example, the “Ask Coaches” topics are filling up with questions like “How do I??? in ON1 Effects”. You know a great place to ask that question so not only you but everyone can benefit from it? In the ON1 Effects Discussion area. The entire Discussion area is an “Ask Coaches” zone. That’s what we patrol each day as they go through the Plus forums.
2. In the same spirit as #1 above, please use the Plus Priority Support button on the Plus home.
3. Search! Before you post a question, you’ll notice a “Search” box at the top of the page. It’s always good to search for some keywords before actually posting the question. You never know… it may have been answered already.
4. Try not to jump into dead or answered topics. For example, if someone asked a question 45 days ago and you see that Hudson answered it, please consider the topic done. Reviving some one’s already-answered question from over a month ago makes the discussion area really difficult for everyone to navigate because they’ll see new/recent responses when in reality the question was answered a long time ago.