ON1 Portrait AI 2022
Version 2022 (220.127.116.1126) July 18, 2022
Flawless retouching is just a click away with ON1 Portrait AI. It uses machine learning to find every face in your photo and make them look great, automatically. It analyzes each face and adds just the right amount of retouching to the skin, eyes and mouth, giving you professional results in no time at all. You can quickly batch B process an entire session. The edits are non-destructive so you can re-edit them later. The retouching options are simply amazing including skin smoothing, shine reduction, blemish removal, face sculpting and eye and teeth whitening just to get started.
Mac: ON1 Portrait AI 2022
Windows: ON1 Portrait AI 2022
Version 2022.5 (18.104.22.16826) — July 18, 2022
- Undo is now supported inside the crop tool.
- Improved Lens Correction — The LensMatch automatic lens correction can detect and remove distortion when shooting raw with camera-maker-matched lenses. This does away with the need for external lens profiles for many users. Plus, we have added lens profiles for over 200 lenses.
- Added support for the Canon EOS R5C, Canon R7, and R10, Panasonic Lumix DC-GH6, OM System OM-1, Leica M11, Fujifilm X-T30 II, and Nikon Z 9 (normal compression).
Version 2022 (22.214.171.12475) January 18, 2022
- Crop Tool Presets — The crop tool now lets you store custom crop aspect ratios so you can easily access them again.
- Visualize Dust When Retouching — Have you ever made a print to only see a big dust spot you hadn’t noticed on your screen? Now it's easy to find all the dust and remove them with the new Visualize Dust option in the retouching tools. It makes the dust jump out so you don’t miss any.
- Performance Improvements — Faster Background Export using the GPU, Faster Opening of RAW Files, Improved GPU support for M1.
- New Cameras — Added support for Raw files from the Canon EOS R3, Sony A7 IV, Ricoh GR IIIx, and Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II.
- New Lenses — Added lens profile for the Olympus M.12-45mm F4.0
- Other Bug Fixes
Version 2022 (126.96.36.19981) November 18, 2021
- Retooled Export — We took over 100 suggestions from our users and have rebuilt Export from the ground up. It is the most powerful export and image converter you can imagine. First, presets are more powerful. You can run them right from the file menu and you can run more than one simultaneously. There are more options for everything. In File Type, you can now create DNGs or export copies of the original. The file renaming is infinitely flexible as is the creation of destinations. You can now use multiple watermarks at the same time and use text or graphics for them. Resizing is more powerful and flexible than ever. And finally, you have control over what metadata is written to exported files. There’s so much more in Export, you just have to try it to see everything it can do now.
- Apple Silicon Native — ON1 Portrait AI now runs natively on Apple Silicon-based macOS computers. This allows you to take full advantage of the amazing speed of these next-generation Macs.
- Gestures — Zooming, panning, and changing photos is more natural with a smooth, animated experience, with full gesture support on macOS trackpads and Windows tablet computers. Note older windows trackpads may not be supported.
- Support for New Cameras — Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II, FujiFilm X-E4, Pentax K-3 Mark III, Canon EOS M50 Mk II, Sony a7r IVa, Nikon Z fc, Sony ZV-E10, Sony A7R IIIa, Sony ZV-E10, Panasonic GX880.
- Support for New Lenses — Canon RF85mm F1.2L USM, Tamron E 17-28mm F2.8-2.8, Tamron E 17-70mm F2.8 B070, TamronE 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 A071, Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 (A041), Tokina 17mm f/3.5 RMC II.
- Other Bug Fixes and Improvements.
How To Install ON1 Products
Article is closed for comments.