ON1 Resize AI 2022
Version 2022 (126.96.36.19926) July 18, 2022
Note: ON1 Resize AI 2022 is a free upgrade for owners of ON1 Resize 2022. Scroll down to the Free Upgrade section for details.
ON1 Resize AI, the next-generation photo enlargement software, gives photographers the highest quality photo enlargements. This all-new super-resolution technology will allow any photographer to enlarge photos while quickly maintaining and recovering an incredible amount of detail and sharpness.
ON1 Resize AI 2022 is a free upgrade to some users. If you have purchased ON1 Resize 2022 on its own, or as part of The ON1 Professional Plugin Bundle 2022, or have an active ON1 Photo RAW subscription plan, you can download and install using the links above.
Mac: ON1 Resize AI 2022
Windows: ON1 Resize AI 2022
Tech Specs Update
ON1 Resize AI 2022 leverages the latest in machine learning frameworks, which require a bump in the system requirements from ON1 Resize 2022 and ON1 Photo RAW 2022.
- macOS 10.14 support is deprecated. You will need macOS 10.15 or higher.
- 2GB of VRAM is now required
What's New in Resize AI 2022 (188.8.131.5226) July 18, 2022:
- Improved Lens Correction — The LensMatch automatic lens correction can detect and remove distortion when shooting raw with camera-maker-matched lenses. This does away with the need for external lens profiles for many users. Plus, we have added lens profiles for over 200 lenses.
- Added support for the Canon EOS R5C, Canon R7, and R10, Panasonic Lumix DC-GH6, OM System OM-1, Leica M11, Fujifilm X-T30 II, and Nikon Z 9 (normal compression).
What's New in Resize AI 2022 (184.108.40.20658) April 28, 2022:
- Resize AI processing models. These replace Genuine Fractals as the default scaling method. It’s both faster and higher-quality
- Batch processing experience. As a standalone app, we have replaced the bulky full version of Browse with a lightweight drag and drop experience. You can open multiple photos at once, or an entire folder, and they appear in the filmstrip. From here you can adjust and sync settings across multiple photos. Then use Export to control the destination, naming, filetype, etc.
- Resize options include Dimensions as well as long edge, short edge, width, height, megapixels, and percentage
- Before/After preview with split-screen mode
- Undo is now supported inside the crop tool
- Batch printing is supported right inside the app
Version 2022 (220.127.116.1175) January 18, 2022
- Crop Tool Ratio Presets — The crop tool now lets you store custom crop aspect ratios so you can easily access them again.
- Performance Improvements — Faster Background Export using the GPU, Faster Opening of RAW Files, Improved GPU support for M1.
- New Cameras — Added support for Raw files from the Canon EOS R3, Sony A7 IV, Ricoh GR IIIx, and Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II.
- New Lenses — Added lens profile for the Olympus M.12-45mm F4.0
- Other Bug Fixes
Version 2022 (18.104.22.16881) November 18, 2021
- Retooled Export — We took over 100 suggestions from our users and have rebuilt Export from the ground up. It is the most powerful export and image converter you can imagine. First, presets are more powerful. You can run them right from the file menu and you can run more than one simultaneously. There are more options for everything. In File Type, you can now create DNGs or export copies of the original. The file renaming is infinitely flexible as is the creation of destinations. You can now use multiple watermarks at the same time and use text or graphics for them. Resizing is more powerful and flexible than ever. And finally, you have control over what metadata is written to exported files. There’s so much more in Export, you just have to try it to see everything it can do now.
- Apple Silicon Native — ON1 Resize now runs natively on Apple Silicon-based macOS computers. This allows you to take full advantage of the amazing speed of these next-generation Macs.
- Favorites in Browse — We have added a Favorites pane to Browse to help you access frequently used folders more easily. Simply drag and drop a folder you access frequently to the Favorites pane to create a shortcut to it. You can navigate through the favorites subfolder quickly in the Favorites pane without having to worry about all the folders above it.
- Customizable Thumbnails — Now you have great flexibility over the appearance of the thumbnails in Browse. You can control what is displayed on them, how big the labels are and when they show up. You can choose and light or dark theme, or normal or square thumbnails.
- Gestures — Zooming, panning, and changing photos is more natural with a smooth, animated experience, with full gesture support on macOS trackpads and Windows tablet computers. Note older windows trackpads may not be supported.
- Back-up and Restore — Prepare for the worst and recover easily with the backup and restore features. They back up all your work, settings albums, presets, extras. You can use the restore feature to recover from a disaster on your computer or to migrate everything to a new computer.
- Improved Browse Performance — We all spend a ton of time in Browse. Making it as fast and smooth as possible is a top priority for us.
- Support for New Cameras — Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II, FujiFilm X-E4, Pentax K-3 Mark III, Canon EOS M50 Mk II, Sony a7r IVa, Nikon Z fc, Sony ZV-E10, Panasonic GX880.
- Support for New Lenses — Canon RF85mm F1.2L USM, Tamron E 17-28mm F2.8-2.8, Tamron E 17-70mm F2.8 B070, TamronE 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 A071, Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 (A041), Tokina 17mm f/3.5 RMC II.
- Other Bug Fixes and Improvements.