ON1 Resize 2022
Version 2022 (18.104.22.16881) November 18, 2021
ON1 Resize 2022 is the ultimate image resizer for when you need the highest quality enlargements — with Genuine Fractals® technology —to resize your photos for print. You can quickly resize photos without loss of sharpness or detail. ON1 Resize 2022 also includes one of the fastest ways to view, cull, and edit photos — ON1 Browse. It's the new starting point for your editing and resizing workflow.
Mac: ON1 Resize 2022
Windows: ON1 Resize 2022
- Retooled Export — We took over 100 suggestions from our users and have rebuilt Export from the ground up. It is the most powerful export and image converter you can imagine. First, presets are more powerful. You can run them right from the file menu and you can run more than one simultaneously. There are more options for everything. In File Type, you can now create DNGs or export copies of the original. The file renaming is infinitely flexible as is the creation of destinations. You can now use multiple watermarks at the same time and use text or graphics for them. Resizing is more powerful and flexible than ever. And finally, you have control over what metadata is written to exported files. There’s so much more in Export, you just have to try it to see everything it can do now.
- Apple Silicon Native — ON1 Resize now runs natively on Apple Silicon-based macOS computers. This allows you to take full advantage of the amazing speed of these next-generation Macs.
- Favorites in Browse — We have added a Favorites pane to Browse to help you access frequently used folders more easily. Simply drag and drop a folder you access frequently to the Favorites pane to create a shortcut to it. You can navigate through the favorites subfolder quickly in the Favorites pane without having to worry about all the folders above it.
- Customizable Thumbnails — Now you have great flexibility over the appearance of the thumbnails in Browse. You can control what is displayed on them, how big the labels are and when they show up. You can choose and light or dark theme, or normal or square thumbnails.
- Gestures — Zooming, panning, and changing photos is more natural with a smooth, animated experience, with full gesture support on macOS trackpads and Windows tablet computers. Note older windows trackpads may not be supported.
- Back-up and Restore — Prepare for the worst and recover easily with the backup and restore features. They back up all your work, settings albums, presets, extras. You can use the restore feature to recover from a disaster on your computer or to migrate everything to a new computer.
- Improved Browse Performance — We all spend a ton of time in Browse. Making it as fast and smooth as possible is a top priority for us.
- Support for New Cameras — Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 II, FujiFilm X-E4, Pentax K-3 Mark III, Canon EOS M50 Mk II, Sony a7r IVa, Nikon Z fc, Sony ZV-E10, Panasonic GX880.
- Support for New Lenses — Canon RF85mm F1.2L USM, Tamron E 17-28mm F2.8-2.8, Tamron E 17-70mm F2.8 B070, TamronE 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 A071, Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 (A041), Tokina 17mm f/3.5 RMC II.
- Other Bug Fixes and Improvements.