If you have purchased a subscription through the ON1 store, and wish to cancel your subscription follow the steps below. If you have purchased through the Apple App store, please refer to this article.
- Login to your ON1 account
- Go to your Account Management portal located under Orders at https://www.on1.com/account/orders/
- Click on "Manage Subscriptions" to access your subscription settings.
- A new page will appear. Click on the "Subscriptions" tab.
- Find the subscription that you wish to update and click on the "Manage" button next to it.
- Select "Cancel Subscription" to proceed.
- A confirmation window will appear. Select "Yes" to cancel your subscription.
- Your subscription is now canceled. You will receive a separate email with this confirmation.
When you cancel your subscription, you will continue to have membership access for the duration of the current subscription period. Your access will not be terminated immediately upon cancellation. At the end of your membership term, you will not be billed for the upcoming period, and subsequently, you will lose access to the service.
You will not be refunded for any prior subscription purchases. If you wish to request a refund of a subscription payment that has already been processed please contact ON1 support: https://www.on1.com/contact-on1/
Made a mistake? If you wish to reinstate your subscription, click the "Manage" button next to your plan and select the "Un-Cancel" option at least one day before your subscription end date.