ON1 Resize 2021
Version 2021.5 (22.214.171.12403) — May 11, 2021
ON1 Resize 2021 is the ultimate image resizer for when you need the highest quality enlargements — with Genuine Fractals® technology —to resize your photos for print. You can quickly resize photos without loss of sharpness or detail. ON1 Resize 2021 also includes one of the fastest ways to view, cull, and edit photos — ON1 Browse. It's the new starting point for your editing and resizing workflow.
Mac: ON1 Resize 2021.5
Windows: ON1 Resize 2021.5
What’s New ON1 Resize 2021.5:
- Batch Processing for Adobe® Lightroom® Classic — Now you can batch-process photos from Lightroom Classic with ON1 Resize. You control the file types created and the settings to apply. It could be a preset or your own manual adjustments. You can adjust the first photo, and have the same settings applied to all the other photos, or pause on each photo to tweak the settings to your needs.
- Customize Keyboard Shortcuts — The new Shortcuts dialog allows you to view and change what keyboard shortcut, or hotkey, is used for most functions. You can change the key used to access any tool, tool option, module, or menu item. You can even assign shortcuts to menu items that don’t have a shortcut yet. It’s perfect if you live in a locale that doesn’t use the QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Learning Hub — The Learning Hub puts the information you need to be successful right at your fingertips. This floating window lets you access the video library, user guides, support pages, and loyalty rewards from right inside the app.
- New Cameras for RAW Support — Fujifilm GFX-100S, Sony Alpha 1, Sigma mp L.
What’s New in ON1 Resize 2021.1
- Capture One® Plugin Support — Users of Capture One can now access ON1 Effects from inside of Capture One
- Don’t Import Suspected Duplicates — Import from Device dialog to import/download your photos from a camera, phone or memory card will avoid importing photos that already have been imported.
- Improved Localized Date and Number Formats — We have improved support for different local preferences for date, time, and number formats.
- Slider Control Improvements — Now you can double-click on the slider handle (in addition to the slider label) to reset the slider. You can also click and hold on a slider label to temporarily show the slider at it’s default, usually off.
- New Cameras for RAW Support — Nikon Z 6 II, Nikon Z 7 II, Leica SL2-S
- New Lens Profiles —Canon EF 80-200mm f/4.5-5.6, Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM, Canon RF70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM, LEICA SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH, NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1.8 S, NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR, NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR, Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D IF, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.8G ED, Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS, Tamron E 20mm F2.8 F050
- Bug Fixes
Version 2021 (126.96.36.19983) — November 16th, 2020
Full-Screen Preview — With Full-Screen Preview mode you can hide everything except your photo. It’s perfect for hiding the distractions and really seeing your photo. You can turn the preview on and off to judge your progress. You can still paint and use the tools on a larger canvas too, perfect for small-screen laptops.
- Quick Slideshow — Need to quickly show a client their photos? With the Quick Slideshow, you are only a click away from a full-screen slideshow complete with user-adjustable delay and an elegant dissolve transition.
- User Interface Improvements — We have taken a measured approach to update the user interface. Based on user feedback we have improved common controls like sliders to have more precision and a longer area for labels so we can be more descriptive.
- New Cameras and Lenses — Canon EOS Rebel T8i (850D)*, Canon EOS R5*, Canon EOS R6*, Fujifilm X-S10, Leica M10-R, Nikon Z 5, Olympus E-M10 Mark IV, Olympus E-30, Panasonic DC-S5, Panasonic Lumix DC-G100, Sony A7S III, Sony A7c. *Uncompressed raw files only
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM, Canon G5 X Mark II & compatibles, Canon RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM, NIKON Coolpix P1000, Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S, Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S, Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN | Art 019, Sony FE 35mm F1.8, Tamron 17-35mm F/2.8-4 Di OSD, Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD (B028), Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M
- Other Bug Fixes