ON1 HDR 2021
Version 2021.5 (126.96.36.19903) — May 11, 2021
ON HDR creates flawless, natural HDR photos that combine the highlight and shadow details from a bracket of exposures, in the blink of an eye. You can control the movement, such as clouds and running water with a live preview. ON1 HDR is powered by the same RAW processing and special effects engine behind ON1 Photo RAW, for state-of-art image processing without halos or artifacts. You can even combine multiple renditions of the same HDR photo, or add a different photo, like a sky, using the unique non-destructive layers. ON HDR has everything you need to perfect your HDR photos with powerful tools and presets that showcase your creativity.
Mac: ON1 HDR 2021.5
Windows: ON1 HDR 2021.5
What’s New in ON1 HDR 2021.5
- Re-editable Smart Photos for Adobe® Lightroom® Classic — Now you can re-edit your adjustments made in ON1 HDR, maintaining your non-destructive workflow with Adobe Lightroom Classic. From Lightroom, you can send photos to ON1 HDR, where you can retouch, crop, and add effects. The results roundtrip back to Lightroom as a normal Photoshop PSD where you can view and export them. If you want to adjust your settings made in ON1 HDR, simply send it back to HDR and all your settings are still there. You can re-crop, change the retouching, or add or change filters.
- Customize Keyboard Shortcuts — The new Shortcuts dialog allows you to view and change what keyboard shortcut, or hotkey, is used for most functions. You can change the key used to access any tool, tool option, module, or menu item. You can even assign shortcuts to menu items that don’t have a shortcut yet. It’s perfect if you live in a locale that doesn’t use the QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Keyboard Control of Tone & Color — The powerful new shortcuts can also be used with the most-used image adjustments located in Develop’s Tone and Color pane. You can now adjust the exposure, contrast, shadows, highlights, and white balance options using keyboard shortcuts or the mouse scroll wheel. You can even adjust these controls with an external control surface like a Stream Desk, Loupe Deck, Monogram, or similar devices.
- Learning Hub — The Learning Hub puts the information you need to be successful right at your fingertips. This floating window lets you access the video library, user guides, support pages, and loyalty rewards from right inside the app.
- New Cameras for RAW Support — Fujifilm GFX-100S, Sony Alpha 1, Sigma mp L.
Other Enhancements and Bug Fixes
What’s New in ON1 HDR 2021.1
- Capture One® Plugin Support — Users of Capture One can now access ON1 Effects from inside of Capture One
- Import Adobe Brush Preset Files — Now you can import brushes in the common Adobe brush preset file format, or .ABR.
- Improved Localized Date and Number Formats
- Slider Control Improvements — Now you can double-click on the slider handle (in addition to the slider label) to reset the slider. You can also click and hold on a slider label to temporarily show the slider at it’s default, usually off.
- New Cameras for RAW Support — Nikon Z 6 II, Nikon Z 7 II, Leica SL2-S
- New Lens Profiles —Canon EF 80-200mm f/4.5-5.6, Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM, Canon RF70-200mm F2.8 L IS USM, LEICA SUMMILUX 1:1.7/28 ASPH, NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1.8 S, NIKKOR Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR, NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR, Nikon AF Zoom-Nikkor 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D IF, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.8G ED, Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS, Tamron E 20mm F2.8 F050
- Bug Fixes
Version 2021 (188.8.131.5283) — November 16th, 2020
What’s New in ON1 HDR 2021
- Spot Healing Brush — A new modern approach to removing distractions like dust spots, power-lines, and unwanted people from your photos. The Spot Healing Brush is not only faster than current tools, it maintains full non-destructive adjustments for each spot you remove. The Clone Stamp has been modernized to function the same way, giving you flexibility in re-editable retouching
- Custom Brush Shapes — Brushing has taken a quantum-leap in control and creativity. Now you can choose from a variety of custom brush shapes or even import your own.
- Tons of new brush shapes included. From hard-edged geometries to make it easier to paint straight edges to organic shapes and even textures to simulate snow, add grass, or even enhance eyelashes.
- New brush controls let you paint naturally. We have added Flow, Angle, and Stamping Rate controls. And of course, pressure sensitivity works for custom brushes too.
- Create a preset that stores your brush tip and all the brush properties so you can easily recreate it.
- Full-Screen Preview — With Full-Screen Preview mode you can hide everything except your photo. It’s perfect for hiding the distractions and really seeing your photo. You can turn the preview on and off to judge your progress. You can still paint and use the tools on a larger canvas too, perfect for small-screen laptops.
- Color-Sensitive Gradient Masks — Everyone knows how powerful the gradient mask tool is. You can quickly create straight, reflected, or round radiant masks that are re-editable and blendable with brush masks. Now you can combine the color-sensitive power we created for the Perfect Brush with the gradient masks. When enabled, it detects the color under the gradient and applies the mask to only that adjustable color range. It makes it a breeze to mask areas like skies while maintaining things like buildings or trees that go into the sky.
- User Interface Improvements — We have taken a measured approach to update the user interface. Based on user feedback we have improved common controls like sliders to have more precision and a longer area for labels so we can be more descriptive. We have also made sure that Layers and the Edit module tabs don’t scroll out of view on a small display or when you have a large stack of filters.
- Color Fill Layers — We have brought back color fill layers to the Layers pane. They are a great way to set a background color for a composite layout. They are also handy when used with the new custom brush shapes for painting in objects like grass, trees, and clouds.
- New Cameras and Lenses — Canon EOS Rebel T8i (850D)*, Canon EOS R5*, Canon EOS R6*, Fujifilm X-S10, Leica M10-R, Nikon Z 5, Olympus E-M10 Mark IV, Olympus E-30, Panasonic DC-S5, Panasonic Lumix DC-G100, Sony A7S III, Sony A7c. *Uncompressed raw files only
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM, Canon G5 X Mark II & compatibles, Canon RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM, NIKON Coolpix P1000, Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S, Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S, Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN | Art 019, Sony FE 35mm F1.8, Tamron 17-35mm F/2.8-4 Di OSD, Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD (B028), Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M
- Other Bug Fixes